What A Wonderful World - Map Ornament
- And I think to myself what a wonderful world ornament.
- Size: 3.25 inches round. Made of quarter inch maple wood.
- Printed directly to a wood background allowing the wood grain to be visible.
- The saying is printed on with a black ink, it's not a vinyl sticker and won't peal or fade. Comes with a rustic hanging string.
- Due to the nature of the materials used no two ornaments will be exactly alike giving each ornament a unique look.
What a Wonderful World was written by Bob Thiele (aka George Douglas) and George David Weiss. It was first recorded by the infamous and forever beloved jazz great, Louis Armstrong. Armstrong's recording was released as a single in 1967 topping the pop charts in the United Kingdom. The recording was later inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1999.