These face shields are made of transparent PVC and have an elastic fastener/headband. With a soft foam forehead pad, this durable face protection is for medical purposes. Face shields are intended for single use or multiple uses by the same user when properly disinfected in accordance with guidance provided by the CDC and EPA. A list of disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2 is available at the following URL: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2.
- Transparent PVC face shield
- Soft foam forehead pad
- Face shields are made by factories that have FDA certificates of registration. FDA registration certificate is here.
- Face shields are also made at factories that have CE certificates of compliance. CE compliance certificate is here.
- Product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic. Product is not FDA approved.
- Remove protective film from face shield prior to use.