KN95 Respirator Face Mask - FDA Authorized - 10 Pack
Limited time - discount pricing when you order 3 packs of 10 (30 masks total)
The KN95 is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. Specific models, including the KN95 from Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., are FDA authorized for use in healthcare settings by HCP during the COVID-19 public health emergency: https://www.fda.gov/media/136664/download. FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators.
FDA Appendix A, updated June 12, 2020, listing non-NIOSH approved respirators can be found here: FDA Appendix A - Authorized Respirators.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.