Local by Local - Hand Blocked Flour Sack Towels
- Hand Blocked Flour Sack Towels from our friends at East Street Arts, the organization based in New Haven that is dedicated to fostering the creation of art through artisan training programs, workshops and community interactions for persons of all abilities.
- These particular towels were hand printed using hand carved blocks made by local artisan, Mary Schiffer.
- The towels are then block printed by individuals employed at East Street Arts.
- The prints are incredibly playful and the fabric super soft, absorbent and durable.
- And the purchase of these towels helps support East Street Arts programs.
- Available in several local towns (each sold separately)