READ SAFETY GUIDELINES BELOW BEFORE COMING TO THE STORE
Visitors from the following states who have NOT quarantined for 14 days per Connecticut State Guidelines are currently NOT permitted in the store:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah
Because Your Well Being & The Well Being Of Our Staff Is A Primary Concern, We Are Implementing These Mandatory Safety Measures So You Can Shop With Assurance That We Are Doing Everything We Can To Keep EVERYONE Healthy.
Here Is What We've Implemented As Mandatory For Store Staff:
1. Conducting daily checks for symptoms of illness and ensure employees stay home when they are sick
2. All staff must wear masks and follow same guidelines as customers.
2. Employees must wash their hands thoroughly with soap and warm water for 20 seconds upon first arriving to work, after using the restroom, before and after eating and frequently throughout the day. Staff will be required to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Alcohol based (60%+) hand sanitizers provided for both employees and customers and placed at convenient/accessible locations.
4. Sanitation of shopping carts and basket handles will be done between each customer use.
5. Frequent sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces and objects such as electronics, door knobs, faucet handles, counter tops, cash machine key pads, shopping cart handles frequently throughout the day.