101 Things to Do in Rhode Island - Hardcover
- Travel with local resident and photographer Gary J. Sikorski on a tour of 101 things to do and see in this beautiful coastal state.
- Known for its sandy beaches and quaint seaside towns, the smallest state contains many big wonders.
- Through more than 300 stunning photographs, explore cramped antique shops in Chepachet, climb historic lighthouse towers on Narragansett Bay, marvel at lavish Great Gatsby-era mansions in Newport, visit world-class art galleries in Providence, climb the rocky cliffs on Block Island, and feast on freshly steamed lobster with the ocean breeze blowing through your hair in Bristol.
- Captions and text include helpful tips from a local's perspective and other useful information.
- Handy maps of the state, Newport, Providence, and Block Island are also included.
- Whether it’s your first trip to the Ocean State or you’re a local, you are sure to find something new and exciting that Rhode Island has to offer.