Apsley House Vintage Wall Clock - 36-in
- Vintage wall clock with stately British roots
- Iron construction with black vintage finish and gold embossed roman numerals and print that reads, "Apsley House" on the upper half of the clock and "149 Piccadilly" on the bottom half.
- Measures 36-1/2-in diameter (please note: this is a LARGE clock. Be sure to measure the intended space to ensure it will fit in your specific decorative application.)
- Uses 1 AA battery (not included).
- Apsley House is the London townhouse of the Dukes of Wellington standing alone at Hyde Park Corner, on the south-east corner of Hyde Park, facing south towards the busy traffic roundabout in the centre of which stands the Wellington Arch. The house was originally built between 1771 and 1778 and is currently a museum located at 149 Piccadilly in London.