Cedar Wood Bar Soap, 5.8 oz
- Used by Sumerians, Egyptians, Tibetans and Native Americans for its aromatic effect on the mind and spirit, cedar wood oil (Cedras Atlantica) extracted from the bark brings on the release of toxins and promotes circulation.
- This makes it an enhancing extract for the skin and hair.
- Cedar Wood oil is an effective natural insect repellent.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Contains 1 boxed 5.8 oz (165 g.) bar of soap
- Sold individually or in sets of 3 bars
Cedar Wood Oil expands the heart chakra
The Cedar Wood soap with its warm, woody aroma promotes a sense of grounding.
The word Cedras means "power" symbolized by the golden axe of the Cedar Wood Soap.
Ingredients: Sodium palmate (derived from Rainforest Alliance raw material), sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin, cedar wood oil, natural fragrance, sodium cholride, color.
See the entire selection of KalaStyle products in The KalaStyle Collection