Chart Metalworks Custom Compass Rose Necklace with Coordinates - Fairfield CT
- For about as long as the actual instrument has existed, compasses have always symbolized direction and guidance.
- Finished with a message charm prominently displaying the coordinates of the beautiful coastal town of Fairfield, CT, this Peltro Compass Rose Coordinate Necklace is an impressive gift.
- Remind and guide the recipient back to their special spot, where you met, got married, currently live or a favorite trip, the choice is yours, the meaning and sentiment lasts a lifetime.
- Elegant and delicate, the nautical charm is about the size of a thumbtack and prominently displays a navy compass rose design.
- 18" pewter toned chain with laser engraved coordinate tag and petite compass rose.
- Ships in a gift box.
- Fairfield GPS coordinates: 41° 8'N 73° 15' W.
Available for other Connecticut locations and custom orders with your specific GPS coordinates. Visit The Chart Metalworks Collection
CHART metalworks is the creation of a long time sailor, with a nautical Maine background. One day in 2006, surrounded by scrolls of nautical charts in her home, Charlotte Guptill was inspired to incorporate the medium into her designs. In 2008 CHART metalworks was formally launched. Soon after husband John joined to assist with the growing orders in their studio on Custom House Wharf, Portland, Maine. Now with the help of a talented pack of Maine based artisans and an expansive collection including maps and territories beyond the US, they handcraft custom nautical chart and map adornments allowing you to capture your most treasured spots across the globe. CHART metalworks is the original custom nautical chart and map jewelry.
You might also be interested in: