Chart Metalworks Custom Personalized Compass Rose Necklace with Coordinates
- Now available with your personalized custom coordinates.
- GPS coordinates
- Nautical Coordinates
- Your town, location where you met, were married, born, ... the choice is yours.
- For about as long as the actual instrument has existed, compasses have always symbolized direction and guidance.
- Finished with a message charm prominently displaying the coordinates of your choosing, this Peltro Compass Rose Coordinate Necklace is an impressive gift.
- Remind and guide the recipient back to their special spot, where you met, got married, currently live or a favorite trip, the choice is yours, the meaning and sentiment lasts a lifetime.
- Elegant and delicate, the nautical charm is about the size of a thumbtack and prominently displays a navy compass rose design.
- 18" pewter toned chain with laser engraved coordinate tag and petite compass rose.
- Ships in a gift box.
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION:
- you must provide the actual coordinates of your choice in the order notes section of checkout.
- to find the desired coordinates, go to www.latlong.net. This website allows you to type in a location
- There are two types of coordinates shown at the bottom of the page. "Lat Long" or "GPS" coordinates. Most people choose GPS, but if you want the actual Latitude / Longitude (preferred by boaters and nautical enthusiasts), choose the value in "Lat Long"
- Lat Long: (41.170987, -73.117461) would be imprinted as:
- 41°17' N 73°11' W
- GPS Coordinates:
- Make sure you copy and paste the selected coordinates from latlong.net directly into the order notes section at checkout.
- Custom orders ship within 1-2 weeks.
- Note: this item cannot be returned. By providing us with the coordinates in the order notes section, you agree to accept the order and the no-returns policy for this item.
CHART metalworks is the creation of a long time sailor, with a nautical Maine background. One day in 2006, surrounded by scrolls of nautical charts in her home, Charlotte Guptill was inspired to incorporate the medium into her designs. In 2008 CHART metalworks was formally launched. Soon after husband John joined to assist with the growing orders in their studio on Custom House Wharf, Portland, Maine. Now with the help of a talented pack of Maine based artisans and an expansive collection including maps and territories beyond the US, they handcraft custom nautical chart and map adornments allowing you to capture your most treasured spots across the globe. CHART metalworks is the original custom nautical chart and map jewelry.