Cherchies Cherry Butter -10-oz
Cherchies Cherry Butter Spread
Made from a delicious home recipe, Cherry Butter is an easy to use fruit spread. Fabulous on it's own spread on toast or English muffins, you can also use Cherry Butter spread in many cooking recipes. Try it as a glaze on meats, with yogurt, or mixed in with vinaigrette salad dressing. Contrary to what the name implies, it does not have any dairy product in it. The term "butter" refers to the smooth spreadability.
Net weight: 10 ounces
12 Ways to Enjoy Cherry Butter Spread
- Use Cherry Butter as a filling for your crepe.
- Spread it on your toast or English muffins with or without butter instead of jelly.
- Add to oatmeal.
- Mix with a bit of fat-free cream cheese and spread on bagels.
- Heated and placed on top of ice cream.
- Mix with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to make a vinaigrette.
- Mix with wine and Cherchies® Champagne Mustard for a delicious glaze on pork or chicken.
- Spread on melted baked brie fresh from the oven. Serve with Cherchies® Champagne Mustard.
- Mix it with plain yogurt or cottage cheese like the Pennsylvania Dutch prefer.
- Great with turkey or chicken sandwiches. Mayonnaise on one side, Cherry Butter on the other.
- Spread on graham crackers.
- Spread on a melted cheese sandwich.
Ingredients: Cherries (Red and Black), Sugar, Fruit Acid (Citric), Pure Vanilla Extract, Fruit Pectin and Spices.
|Serving Size||1 Tbsp|
|Amounts per Serving|
|Calories||50 (Fat Cal. 0)|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet|