Claddagh Stud Earrings - Sterling Silver
- Classic beauty meets chic simplicity in these Sterling Silver Claddagh stud earrings. Hands, heart and crown of the Claddagh are designed with fine detail.
- The Claddagh insignia is designed with a heart central to two hands and set below a crown. Representing loyalty, the crown sits above the heart which symbolizes love. The two hands which reach around to join the heart and crown on either side are set to represent friendship.
- The joining of these three symbols is the foundation of any beautiful and strong relationship. While the emblem was originally crafted in the image of love and the taking of vows, for the modern wearer, they can symbolize love in bloom, love in friendship and Celtic pride.
- Whether gifted to a significant other, or to oneself, these Claddagh earrings emit an aura of romance with their chic, simple design.
- A perfect day to night look, these stud earrings are a must have for your collection.