Tidepieces by Alan Winick - Beach & Sand Castle Tide Clock with Custom Name Drop
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has a whimsical beach scene with a moving tide as the actual tide moves from high to low.
- Blue wood frame with dual faced tide clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display shows the beach at low tide with the afternoon's sand castle masterpiece. As the tide comes in, the water slowly covers the castle until all that is visible is the small flag piercing through the water.
- The umbrella that sits next to beach chair and sand pail is customized with the word of your choice (see ordering instructions below).
- Add the name of your home town, the town you're from, a favorite beach or cherished vacation destination.
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection
Important Ordering Instructions:
1. To order this clock with the name (one word) you want to appear on the umbrella, click the "Add a note to your order" link under the items in your cart:
2. Type the desired name in the "Special Instructions for Seller" field:
3. Note- this clock cannot be returned - please be sure you type in the name correctly.
4. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery (in the US). Call for shipping fees and lead times to other destinations.
As seen in: