Dad Can Do Anything | Story Lines Design Your Own Book
- Kids have the unique power to see the possibility in a blank page.
- This hard-cover book is designed to foster their creative potential.
- Each book contains the text for an exciting story, which kids bring to life with their hands and imaginations because they become the illustrator.
- The the book is finished, there won't be another book like it in the whole world.
- 32 pages
- Measures 9.1-in x 9.1-in x 0.4-in
About Compendium Publishers
M.H. Clark is the Managing Editor of Compendium, Inc., one of the foremost creators of inspiring books, cards, and gifts. She has a long-standing belief in the power of words to uplift and inspire and is widely known in the Seattle area for composing impromptu poems for passersby at outdoor markets and events.