East Of India Vintage Style Love Artwork With Dictionary Definition and Letter Blocks
- Charming framed print with the dictionary definition of love
- Black wooden framed with slight antique distressed finish
- Print has the definition of love printed out beneath scrabble type tiles spelling out love
- Measures 7-1/8-in x 5-1/2-in x 5/8-in. Tiles are placed slightly off center to lend to the antique, casual style.
- Keyhole hanger is flush with backing of frame. No glass in the frame.
Definition reads as follows: "Love, luv, n. fondness: an affection of the mind caused by that which delights: pre-eminent kindness: benevolence: reverential regard: the object of affection: the god of love, Cupid: a kindness, a favour done (Shak.): nothing, in billiards, tennis and some other games. -v.t. to be fond of: to regard with affection: to delight in with exclusive affection: to regard with benevolence. - v.i. to have the feeling of love. - adju. Love'able, worthy of love:"