Extra Virgin Olive Oil In Hand Painted Ceramic Decanter By Galantino - Cobalt
- Hand-painted ceramic filled with Galantino extra virgin olive oil.
- The “f" hand-painted ceramic comes in a variety of colors and is hand-painted by local artisans of the Puglia region of Italy, where the award-winning Frantoio Galantino olive mill is located.
- It is filled with their delicious authentic extra virgin olive oil.
- Discover the passion of the Galantino Family, a family that have been masters of olive oil since 1926.
- They only select the best olives from their groves near Bari (Apulia), near the Adriatic cost, a region that produces more olives than anywhere else in the world.
- Even today, in this era of automation, all of Galantino’s Ogliarola and Coratina olives are hand-harvested the traditional way.
- Through cold extraction and strict quality testing, Galantino ensures that their extra virgin olive oil is consistently the best.
- Net weight: 500 ml/17 fl oz
- Made in Italy