Fairfield County Lighthouses - Coaster/ Trivet Set
- Stratford Point Light is located in the Lordship coastal section of Stratford and was originally established in 1822.
- Black Rock Harbor is sheltered by 7-acre Fayerweather Island, making it the ideal place for a lighthouse to mark the harbor entrance. The island was originally much larger and used mainly for the pasturing of sheep.
- Stratford Shoal Light, officially Stratford Shoal (Middle Ground) Light, is a lighthouse on a shoal in the middle of Long Island Sound approximately halfway between Port Jefferson, New York and Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Penfield Reef Light is a lighthouse about one mile off the coast of Fairfield, CT that was constructed in 1874 and one of the last offshore masonry lights.
- The 4.25” x 4.25” coasters feature lighthouses from all around Fairfield county, including a map of the area in the background of the coaster.
- Lighthouses featured: Penfield Reef Light (Fairfield CT), Stratford Point Light (Stratford CT), Stratford Shoal Light (Long Island Sound), & Fayerweather Island Light (Bridgeport CT)
- Corked back
- NOT dishwasher Safe
- DO NOT immerse in water