- With this book you can explore the scariest spots in New York City.
- On this leg of the journey, readers will explore the scariest spots in the Big Apple.
- Author L'Aura Hladik visits more than 30 legendary haunted places, all of which are open to the public so visitors can test their own ghosthunting skills, if they dare.
- Join L'Aura as she visits each site, snooping around eerie rooms and dark corners, talking to people who swear to their paranormal experiences, and providing a firsthand account.
- Readers may enjoy Ghosthunting New York City from the safety of an armchair or by hitting the road and using the maps to find 50 more spooky sites and "ghostly resources."
- Take the A(HRT) Train to the spookiest subway ride of your life.
- 266 pages
- Measures 8.55 x 5.56 x 0.48 Inches