grammarRULES! Diner Style Coffee Mug - Adjective
- Heavy duty ceramic style diner coffee mugs serve up more than just a cup of hot java or tea.
- Each mug cleverly explains some of the most misused rules of English language grammar.
- Created by a former teacher and artist, these mugs were designed for the grammatically aware ... and those who need to be!
- Fun and educational, they're sure to be a hit among all lovers of our language - including teachers, authors, literary scholars, and followers of Grammar Girl. Also makes a great graduation gift. Mug holds 12-oz. Collect all six (see the complete line by searching "grammarRULES!") but Hurry, these mugs are HOT!
- FRONT: adjective a word that modifies a noun or pronoun. BACK: for example: cute, funny and smart... Oh, but enough about me. Let's talk about you. How would you modify me?