Handmade Dinnerware Place Setting for 4 (12 pc Set) - Blue Pea Pod
- Handmade pottery from the beautiful island of Barbados in the Lesser Antilles
- This stunning and colorful pottery is made from red clay, hand glazed and fired to stoneware temperature
- Place Setting for four people includes 4pcs each of the following:
- Dinner Plate:
- measures approximately 11-1/4-in. diameter and 1-in. in height
- weighs approximately 3-lb 3-oz
- Soup/Cereal Bowl:
- measures approximately 6-3/8-in diameter and 2-1/4-in in height
- weighs approximately 15-oz
- Salad/Dessert Plate:
- measures approximately 8-in diameter and 3/4-in in height
- weighs approximately 1-lb 4-oz
- 12 piece set
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Lead free and food safe (FDA approved)
- Bottom of plate is un-glazed stoneware and stamped by Earthworks Pottery
- Note: each piece is handmade and hand glazed - therefore every piece is unique and will differ very slightly.
- This beautiful pottery is ideal for the home or restaurant
About Earthworks Pottery:
Who would have thought that a small art studio doing 'one-off' whimsical clayworks would grow into a thriving production pottery with a worldwide reputation for quality and innovative design? But this continues to be what makes Earthworks - "No Ordinary Pottery!"
Earthworks is a production pottery in Barbados. Established in 1983 by Goldie Spieler, Earthworks is now run by her son David, along with the capable Earthworks staff of 24 persons.
Located in St. Thomas, Barbados, West Indies