I Want to be Calm: How to De-Stress - Hardcover
- With the stress and strains of modern life, it is increasingly difficult to be the peaceful and serene spirit that we all wish to be.
- In I Want to Be Calm, Harriet Griffey explores the issues we may face in our day-to-day lives that make us feel stressed, anxious, depressed or overwhelmed, and shares practical advice on how to overcome them.
- Covering topics such as the worry cycle, managing emotions and mindful meditation, Harriet shows how to implement easy but effective approaches to find calm.
- She looks at how we can practice mindfulness at home and work, how to pursue better relationships and making mindful decisions like choosing peace and living in the moment, plus more.
- Beautifully illustrated throughout, I Want to Be Calm will still the mind and relax the body, bringing you peace and happiness.