In My Footsteps: A Traveler's Guide to Nantucket - Paperback
- Thirty miles off the Cape Cod shore sits the quaint historic island of Nantucket, the Far Away Island.
- Once one of the richest towns in America thanks to its leading role in the whaling industry, the island reinvented itself in the twentieth century as a destination spot for tourists.
- This traveler's guide takes you on a round-the-island tour, noting its infamous cobblestone streets, world-renowned restaurants, museums, fabulous shops, and acres of conservation lands.
- You'll discover the historic homes, lighthouses, and beaches that make the island famous, but also some truly incredible locations only a local would know. Brant Point Lighthouse, the Nantucket Whaling Museum, Madaket Beach, and 'Sconset Village are only the beginning.
- See why Nantucket is a favorite vacation spot for everyone from families with young children to corporate executives looking for a paradise to truly get away from it all.