Kala Hallo Sapa Angelica Herb Bar Soap
- Say hello to your new favorite bar of soap!
- Halló Sápa means Hello Soap in Icelandic.
- Kalastyle™ is proud to be importing pure, hand-harvested Angelica Herb from geothermal Iceland and combining it with our custom, sustainable, Rainforest Alliance Certified™ soap base made domestically in the USA.
- Angelica Herb has been growing on Iceland for over 1,000 years, and is known as the "Super-Herb" due to its high level of valuable enzymes and minerals.
- The herb is a natural source of Vitamin E and chlorophyll, which help keep the skin healthy and hydrated.
- It contains a rare organic compound with strong anti-bacterial qualities, and the oil has been used for centuries as a natural skin detoxifier.
- H-e-l-l-o great skin! Hello Soap!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold individually or in sets of 3 bars. Each bar is 4.3 oz bar (122g).
These products are Rainforest Alliance CertifiedWhat does it smell like?
Fresh air hitting your face after being stuck in an office all day. Perfectly chilled cucumber slices on your puffy eyelids after a long night with your best friends. The first sip of tea on a cool, fall day. A well-balanced hint of citrus in your favorite salad.
Key Ingredients: Sustainable palm and coconut oils, dried angelica archangelica leaf, angelica archangelica root extract.
See the entire selection of KalaStyle products in The KalaStyle Collection