Kala Hallo Sapa Volcanic Ash Bar Soap
- Say hello to your new favorite bar of soap!
- Halló Sápa means Hello Soap in Icelandic.
- Kalastyle™ is proud to be importing pure, hand-harvested Volcanic Ash from Iceland's geothermal lava fields and combining it with our custom, sustainable, Rainforest Alliance Certified™ soap base made domestically in the USA.
- Icelandic Volcanic Ash, known as "Mother Nature's skin purifier", is rich in minerals and antibacterial sulphur which helps slow down the aging process by stimulating collagen production.
- Used as a skincare remedy for centuries, the ash in the soap is active and provides a mild, natural exfoliation while absorbing toxins for the ultimate clean.
- H-e-l-l-o great skin! Hello Soap!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold individually or in sets of 3 bars. Each bar is 4.3 oz bar (122g).
These products are Rainforest Alliance CertifiedWhat does it smell like?
A big, cozy, aged-to-perfection leather armchair in the library of your dreams. A bonfire on the beach in Indian Summer. Earthy, warm wood heating up in a custom-built dry sauna.
Key Ingredients: Sustainable palm and coconut oils, charcoal, volcanic sand, volcanic ash, volcanic soil.
See the entire selection of KalaStyle products in The KalaStyle Collection