KN95 Respirator Face Mask - FDA Authorized - Black - 10 Pack
Limited time - discount pricing when you order 3 packs or more:
Three 10 packs (30 masks total) $40 ($13.33 per pack -- $1.33/mask)
Ten 10 packs (100 masks total) $99.99 ($10 per pack -- $1/mask)
Select appropriate pack from pull down menu to obtain discount pricing
- The Powecom KN95 filtration material has been testing multiple times by NPPTL and the CDC and has tested well above 95% filtration of particles 2.5 microns or larger every time.
- The Powecom KN95 is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD
- It is FDA authorized for use in healthcare settings by HCP during the public health emergency: https://www.fda.gov/media/136664/download.
- FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators.
FDA Appendix A, listing non-NIOSH approved respirators can be found here: FDA Appendix A - Authorized Respirators.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
Face Mask are not returnable.