KN95 Respirator Face Mask - White - 10 Pack
The KN95 is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
NPPTL Covid-19 Response - International Respirator Assessement (CDC website): Test Results
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
Face Mask are not returnable.