Long Island Sound Triptych - From Fairfield to Bridgeport - Framed Map Circa 1931 Grey Wax Shadowbox - 42-in
- This reproduction of a vintage map of the Connecticut Fairfield County shoreline and Long Island Sound dates back to approximately 1931
- Unique triptych format divides map into three parts:
- Left: Fairfield
- Center: Black Rock, St. Mary's by the Sea and southwestern Bridgeport
- Right: southeastern Bridgeport inclusive of Bridgeport Harbor and Pleasure Beach.
- Shadowbox framed in grey wax finish reclaimed wood with print on front glass that reads "Long Island Sound Fairfield to Bridgeport" on top of left panel and "Circa 1931" on bottom of right panel (note: can be ordered without lettering on the glass if desired.)
- Each panel measures approximately 14-in W x 31-in H x 1-5/8-in D
- Total width if all panels are hung without space between them is approximately 42-in
- Note: frames are constructed of reclaimed wood and each frame will vary in color and texture. Expect imperfections in the wood as this is the natural characteristic of reclaimed material and adds a historical element to the piece.