Merfs - Cooyon SuperHot Sauce
- Merfs’ first SuperHot sauce made with 6,000,000 Scoville capsaicin extract. It’s a Caribbean-style hot sauce: very fruity up front, and a huge kick of spice on the back. It’ll melt your face if you’re not careful.
- Name: Cooyon (pronounced coo – yawn): a Cajun French word for idiot or fool.
- HEAT LEVEL: 15/10 REALLY HOT
- Ingredients: habanero, pineapple juice, water, apricot, lemon juice, garlic, white vinegar, monkfruit sweetener, salt, chili pepper extract
- Pairings: chicken, shrimp, ceviche, nachos, fruit salad, wing eating contests (where you’re trying to kill the participants)