Mini Pod - Hand Crafted Pottery Bowl Single - 3-5/8-in - Cream
- Beautiful and unique, hand crafted pottery bowl.
- Use to hold everything from condiments, salts or herbs - to succulents.
- Use on a charcuterie board to hold figs, honey and nuts or on a nightstand to hold your jewelry.
- Unglazed exterior, speckled glazed interior
- Each piece is unique with slight variations in height, width, and glaze consistency.
- Single bowl measures 3-5/8-in diameter x 2-in
- Made in United States
- One piece
About the potter:
Jennifer Lee is a ceramicist based in Cleveland, Ohio. The organic shapes of her handmade, functional pottery are inspired by nature. The glazes are taken from the beauty of life on the water to produce artistic yet functional pieces. Jennifer’s work has been selected for numerous juried shows such as Worcester Center for Craft in Worcester, MA; Valley Art Center in Chagrin Falls, OH; Savannah Clay Community Center in Savannah, GA; BayArts in Bay Village, OH; Main Streets Arts in Clifton Springs, NY.