- Add this beautiful garden stake of glass and stone fashioned in a moonstone form.
- Metal stake has a rounded, hollowed out stone with a small glass cairn inside the center.
- The word cairn comes from the Scottish Gaelic: càrn [ˈkʰaːrˠn̪ˠ]
- In modern times, cairns are often erected as landmarks, a use they have had since ancient times. However, since prehistory, they have also been built and used as burial monuments; for defense and hunting; for ceremonial purposes, sometimes relating to astronomy; to locate buried items, such as caches of food or objects; and to mark trails, among other purposes.
- Cairns are used as trail markers in many parts of the world, in uplands, on moorland, on mountaintops, near waterways and on sea cliffs, as well as in barren deserts and tundra.
- Measures 3-1/2-in x 1-1/2-in x 48-in