My Dad: In His Own Words | Interview Journal | Hardcover Book
- Discover his stories, share his life, and create a lasting keepsake together.
- Within each family lies a treasure of memories and experiences. Things that define who Dad is. That reflect the love he shares.
- Discover together the stories he holds close to his heart with these pages, filled with meaningful questions to answer.
- Once written, these stories will create a priceless keepsake for the whole family.
- Features metallic inks throughout.
- 80 pages
- Measures 5.8 x 0.5 x 5.8 inches
About Compendium Publishers
M.H. Clark is the Managing Editor of Compendium, Inc., one of the foremost creators of inspiring books, cards, and gifts. She has a long-standing belief in the power of words to uplift and inspire and is widely known in the Seattle area for composing impromptu poems for passersby at outdoor markets and events.