My Grandpa: In His Own Words | Interview Journal | Hardcover Book
- Discover his stories, share his life, and create a lasting keepsake together.
- Within each family lies a treasure of memories and experiences. Things that define who Grandpa is. That reflect the love he shares.
- Discover together the stories he holds close to his heart with these pages, filled with meaningful questions to answer.
- Once written, these stories will create a priceless keepsake for the whole family.
Grandpa, your life is a gift.
You hold within you a story that only you can share. Use these pages to fill with your one-of-a-kind memories whether it s a special moment from your childhood, an unforgettable adventure, or a piece of advice to share. Speak from the heart, in your own words—it doesn't need to be formal or complex. Because when you are finished, you will create a gift that will be loved for generations.
- Features metallic inks throughout.
- 80 pages
- Measures 5.7 x 0.5 x 5.7 inches
About Compendium Publishers
M.H. Clark is the Managing Editor of Compendium, Inc., one of the foremost creators of inspiring books, cards, and gifts. She has a long-standing belief in the power of words to uplift and inspire and is widely known in the Seattle area for composing impromptu poems for passersby at outdoor markets and events.