Mykonos Hanging Decorative Stoneware Plates
- This beautifully crafted set of hanging decorative plates will bring the Mediterranean into your home, restaurant or hotel.
- Hand glazed stoneware plates each hang by a jute rope and can be arranged in any configuration to create a wonderful statement wall display.
- Three designs: Nautilus, Conch and Sand Dollar
- Available either as a set of 9 or as a set of 3
- Set of 9 includes 3 of each design in the following sizes: 14-1/4-in dia, 10-1/2-in dia and 8-3/4-in dia.
- Set of 3 includes one of each of the following sizes: 14-1/4-in dia, 10-1/2-in dia and 8-3/4-in dia. in the same design (you pick -- sorry, we cannot mix designs)
- Each plate has two holes in which jute hanger is strung through and knotted.
- These plates are not lightweight and care should be taken to mount to wall (mounting hardware not included).
- These plates can be arranged in any configuration - all nine together or separately as space allows.
- Mounting hardware should reach wall stud or used with wall anchors.
- Add additional coastal charm by using decorative hooks to mount to wall for hanging each plate. See Mellow Monkey's Home Hardware Collection for ideas.
- Mykonos is a Greek island that is part of the Cyclades and sits between Tinos, Syros, Paros and Naxos.
- Mykono's nickname is The island of the winds and the island is known for it's vibrant nightlife.