Old World Christmas Handcrafted Blown Glass Ornament - Chinese Take-out
Delicious and slightly exotic, American Chinese cuisine is extremely popular in the United States. In fact, there are nearly three times as many Chinese restaurants in the U.S. as there are McDonalds! Instantly recognizable, uniquely shaped and printed boxes are often used for Chinese takeout.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornament is hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Measures 2.75 X 2.5 X 2 (H X W X D)