Old World Christmas Handcrafted Blown Glass Ornament - Clarinet
The Clarinet evolved from an earlier single-reed, woodwind instrument in the late 1600's. It was improved over the years, and Mozart was the first composer to use the clarinet in a symphony. With its lovely and unique sound, the clarinet is equally at home in orchestras and swing or jazz bands.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornament is hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Measures 5.5 X 1.25 X 1.25 (H X W X D)