Old World Christmas Handcrafted Blown Glass Ornament - Groom
Dressed in his best for his special day, this groom has a beautiful wedding ring for his bride. He wears a flower that also appears in the bridal bouquet in his buttonhole. This custom stems from the medieval tradition of a Knight wearing his Lady's colors as a declaration of his love. The Groom ornament is a perfect gift or a wedding keepsake.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornament is hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Measures 4.25 X 1.5 X 1.25 (H X W X D)