Old World Christmas Handcrafted Blown Glass Ornament - Pina Colada
Strained pineapple is a sweet concoction of rum, coconut cream/milk and pineapple juice, served in a hurricane glass, garnished with a pineapple wedge & maraschino cherry. Robert Cofresi, Puerto Rican pirate gave this drink to his crew, to boost their morale. Today it s the national drink of Puerto Rico, and is celebrated annually on July 10th.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornament is hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Measures 4 X 1.75 X 1.75 (H X W X D)