Old World Christmas Handcrafted Blown Glass Ornament - Soy Sauce
Soy Sauce originated in China between the second and fifth centuries. Salt was an expensive commodity and soy sauce was a less expensive way to add salty flavor to a dish. Today, the condiment is used around the world and is available in hundreds of various flavors and varieties.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornament is hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Measures 4.25 X 1.75 X 1.75 (H X W X D)