Petrograd Wall Clock with Steel Case and Glass Lens - 16-1/2-in
- Possibly the most critical instrument on any ship of the period, the Petrograd Wall Clock's vintage dial is taken from a Russian naval chronometer.
- Authentic weathered metal case with solid brass knob and screws.
- Cyrillic script on the main dial and a high visibility red seconds hand and subdial are used to ensure the accurate time can be seen from a distance.
- Measures 16-1/2-in dia x 3-3/4-in D
- Operates on 1 AA alkaline battery (not included)