Rogue and Rye #14 - Agnes Perfume Oil Glass Rollerball - London Fog with Lavender - 0.33-oz
- Smoky, sexy black tea softened with notes of steamed milk, bergamot and lavender.
- Comforting and feminine, with an air of mystery.
- Blended carefully by hand in small batches.
- 10 ml (.33 oz) screenprinted clear glass roller bottle.
- Packaged in a gorgeous, sturdy cardboard tube.
- Women owned company
- Made in United States
Rouge & Rye® pays homage to the strong pioneering women of our past, with packaging reminiscent of the ditsy patterns on their worn frocks and the faded wallpapers of the rooms they occupied. The scents reflect the character of these women: some flirty, some bold, some mysterious. All are unique and blended with the greatest care.
Owner Riley Corrine lives and works in a small Victorian home in central Kansas. She makes all of her products by hand with high quality ingredients.
Riley also works as a graphic designer and product photographer, not only for herself but for other small independent businesses. She loves spending time with her son and their cat, she hates plastic drinking straws, and she's very skilled at parallel parking.