Shamrock Appetizer and Trinket Dish | 5-in
- The shamrock is a sprig of clover used as a symbol of Ireland and of Irish heritage.
- It is believed that Saint Patrick, Ireland's patron saint, used the shamrock as a metaphor for the Christian Holy Trinity.
- These charming dolomite dishes are the perfect way to display this symbol in your home
- Hand painted green clover in three different patterns (each sold separately)
- Each measures 5-in W x 4-1/2-in L x 1/2-in D
- Give as a birthday, wedding or anniversary gift for a couple with Irish heritage.
- Use as a decorative item to hold rings, loose change or other small items.
- Display several with small appetizers, butter, salt or for bread dipping oils
- A wonderful gift for St. Patrick's Day