Stratford Point Lighthouse Sea Glass Birds on Watercolor Print - Framed White 6-in
- From Connecticut designer and artist, Dianne Lillicraf, mixed media coastal artwork.
- Featuring a hand painted watercolor background of Coastal Connecticut - specifically, Stratford Point where the Housatonic River meets Long Island Sound.
- On the watercolor print are three birds sitting on pier pilings. The birds are made from sea glass and pier pilings from driftwood both collected at nearby beaches.
- Framed in a white 4-in x 6-in
- Frame can be displayed on the wall or freestanding (easel back included)
- Each piece is handmade and unique - you get the exact piece displayed here.
About the Artist: Dianne has always been fortunate enough to live near New England beaches. Her love for collecting sea glass started as a young girl when she found her first piece and called it a gem. Through many years of collecting sea glass, mixed in with my talent for art and design, she came to the idea of combining her passions. Each watercolor painting is an original and no two are alike, just like the sea glass the ocean creates.