The 2023 Lordship Artists Calendar - Benefit Item
Mellow Monkey Exclusive Benefit Item
100% of proceeds of the sale of this calendar goes to the Lordship Improvement Association.
- Mellow Monkey is happy to make available the 2023 Lordship Artists Calendar, which is presented by the Lordship Improvement Association.
- Each month has beautiful, original artwork of points of interest in the community, including:
- Two different renderings of Stratford Point Lighthouse
- Russian Beach
- Great Meadows Marsh
- Lordship Gardens
- Houses on the Bluffs
- Clouds over Stratford Point
- Vicki Soto Memorial Gazebo in Ackley Park
- Whimsical Whelk Shell Art displayed on the beach
- Sea Under Sunlight Lighthouse Sculpture in Ackley Park
- Beach Goldenrod at Russian Beach
- Trees on the Beach Winter Scene
- Calendar in Spiral Bound and measures 11-in wide x 8-1/2-in H
- This item is NOT eligible for any discounts
About Lordship in Stratford Connecticut
- Lordship is a small, waterfront neighborhood situated on Connecticut's Gold Coast in Stratford, Connecticut.
- Lordship was an island bounded by salt marshes to the north and Long Island Sound to the south,
- The neighborhood currently extends, by man made fill, as a peninsula on Long Island Sound and is bounded from the rest of Stratford by Sikorsky Memorial Airport to the north and Short Beach to the north east.
- Lordship is accessible by only two roads, both parts of Route 113.
- Lordship is home to the Stratford Point Light.