Tidepieces by Alan Winick - Sand Castle Beach Umbrella Tide Clock
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has a whimsical beach scene with a moving tide as the actual tide moves from high to low.
- Blue wood frame with dual faced tide clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display shows the beach at low tide with the afternoon's sand castle masterpiece. As the tide comes in, the water slowly covers the castle until all that is visible is the small flag piercing through the water.
- Even more unique is the location printed on the umbrella in the sand next to a beach chair and sand pail.
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection
As seen in: