Tidepieces by Alan Winick - Mermaid Tide Clock - Navy
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has a whimsical image that is exposed as the tide moves from high to low.
- Blue wood frame with dual faced tide clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display shows when tide is high, it's anyone's guess what type of fin is attached to the end of this fisherman's line.
- When the tide goes out, the true catch is revealed - a mermaid!
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection
As seen in: