Tidepieces by Alan Winick - Sailboat Tide Clock
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has a sailboat along the tidal horizon as it moves from high to low.
- Blue wood frame with dual faced tide clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display shows the sailboat rising with the tide as it rises and descending as the tide moves lower. Unique feature is that the sailboat can be seen tilted as it sits on it's keel at dead low.
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection