University of Connecticut (UCONN) Minimalist Art Print Connecticut - 8x10-in
- This illustration features a birds eye view of the most iconic buildings on the campus of the University of Connecticut
- Campus icons included in illustration: Wilbur Cross Hall, Homer Babbidge Library, Harry A Gampel Pavilion, Beach Hall
- A student spends over four years interacting with these campus icons and can now continue the memories in their home or office.
- This print is made on museum grade paper 230 gsm semi-gloss finish with archival inks meant to last nearly a century.
- Protected with sleeve on acid free backing board.
- Available either unframed 5x7-in print in 8x10-in mat and packed in a protective cellophane sleeve or framed in 10-7/8-in x 10-7/8-in white wood frame (same size print and mat) with hanger for wall or easel back for displaying on table or shelf