Vintage Golf Equipment Patent Office Drawing Trio - Framed Shadowbox 21-in
- This reproduction of a vintage patent office drawing submission dates back as far as 1899.
- Unique trio print shows patent images for golf tee (1899), club head (1899) and golf ball (1902).
- Shadowbox framed in dark brown reclaimed wood.
- Frame measures approximately 21-in H x 12-1/4-in W x 1-1/2-in
- Note: frames are constructed of reclaimed wood and each frame will vary in color and texture. Expect imperfections in the wood as this is the natural characteristic of reclaimed material and adds a historical element to the piece.