Old World Christmas Handcrafted Blown Glass Ornament - Sushi Roll
Sushi was originally a Japanese method of preserving fish by combining it with rice and vinegar. Today, sushi has evolved into a popular culinary art. Though this beautifully handcrafted glass ornament is nonedible, it whimsically represents the healthy and delicious Sushi Roll.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornament is hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Measures 2 X 1.25 X 1.25 (H X W X D)