Yellow Tulips Swedish Dishcloth - Connecticut Made!
- This fabulous sponge-like dishcloth is an eco-friendly alternative to sponges and paper towels.
- Made of 70% cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton and are screen printed with water based ink.
- Use with water, soap or cleaning sprays.
- Reusable and washable over 200 times.
- You can wash in the top rack of your dishwasher or washing machine, or boil them to sterilize. Do not tumble dry.
- One dishcloth absorbs 20X its weight and will replace 17 rolls of paper towels.
- It air dries fast, so it doesn't breed bacteria like a typical sponge.
- It cleans streak free and works beautifully on most surfaces, including glass, granite, tile and stainless steel.
- Great for cleaning the kitchen, bathroom or any household chore.
- Measures 6.5 x 8"
- Designed and printed in Connecticut, USA. Manufacturer is a 1% for the Planet member.
What is a Swedish Dishcloth?
These marvelously absorbent dish cloths are a wonder in the kitchen. You'll never want to go back to sponges or regular cloths when you see how they work. They soften when wet & wash & dry like a dream. Kitchen surfaces are virtually streak-free. Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, they're durable (just wash them in your washing machine). And since they are all natural you can even compost them should you tire of them. They're more sanitary than sponges - they dry out more quickly. Use them instead of paper towels to blot up spills -- they absorb 15 times their weight in water. And the motifs will give your kitchen a Scandinavian accent!
The History of the Swedish Dishcloth
Back in 1949 a Swedish man engineered a new material out of natural & renewable fibers. The Swedish dishcloth follows Scandinavian tradition of form and function -- which must be why it is used all over Scandinavia. In Scandinavia, it is common for dish towels to be reused. Across the Nordic, paper towels are rarely used. Scandinavians follow the motto of reuse and recycle naturally.
Replaces paper towels + sponges
These cloths are a huge hit with eco-conscious people. Replace paper towel with Swedish dishcloths - one of these cellulose & cotton dishtowels does the work of 17 rolls of paper toweling! Swedish dishcloths are more durable and hygienic than a slow-to-dry, bacteria-ridden sponge. Each individual Swedish dishcloth can be thrown in the dishwasher (top rack) or washing machine for over 200 cycles!
- 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day.
- One Swedish Dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
- It absorbs 15x its weight.
- It is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- It air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
- Cleans most household surfaces & more!
Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass.
- Cleans streak-free.
- Use the super soft cloth for cleaning your children.
- Cleans dishes easily and efficiently
- Pro tip: The backside of the cloth is the scrubby side
Can be washed over 200 times
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- It can also be boiled or microwaved (when damp) for 30 seconds.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Lasts 9-12 months and is biodegradable
- It is 100% natural and printed with water based inks.
- You can even compost it!
So what are you waiting for?
Embrace Scandinavian simplicity, functionality, and aesthetics with these eco-friendly dishcloths that are decorated with whimsical motifs, which include graphics, birds, animals, seasonal and holiday themes!